We are pleased to confirm that we will be reopening on 13 June 2020. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our holiday park, under the safest possible conditions and with highest levels of comfort. Our comprehensive health protocol aims to ensure the highest standards of welcome for your future stay with us. These measures are applicable from 13 June 2020 and will remain in force for as long as deemed necessary by the public authorities, in light of the changing circumstances. They will next be reviewed at the end of June.
From 13 June, La Pierre Verte would like to make the following commitments to its clients and employees, by means of this Health Charter:
- In general: Incorporation of the government and health authority recommendations in order to adapt its protocols to combat the spread of Covid. (See Order No. 2020-315 of 25 March 2020). Availability of hydroalcoholic gel in all communal areas and display of comprehensive information and preventative measures in each area.
- Our team: Housekeeping, reception and security staff trained in the health and safety procedures and the mandatory wearing of face masks for our teams when necessary. Use of an NF EN 14476 standard disinfectant virucide product. Named COVID ACTIONS point of contact on the campsite. 14-day quarantine period for any employee with a fever and/or other Covid-19 symptoms.
- In reception: Installation of protective Plexiglass screens. Wearing of face masks advised due to limited space. Mandatory disinfection of hands on entry/exit. All points of contact (such as door handles, payment terminals, etc.) disinfected with suitable products. One person per family for registration. Payment by bank card or cash. Cheques not accepted. Reservations must be paid 15 days prior to arrival.
- Fast check-in: As we already have all the information we need from our direct clients prior to arrival, their keys will be handed to them as they drive through, without having to visit reception (no queuing and 100% safety!).
- In our accommodation: Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedure in line with the rules imposed, aeration of the premises between clients, spraying of a suitable disinfectant inside and on the terrace. Please note: No CHECK OUT on departure. Deposits will be returned after checks have been carried out by our teams. Keys are handed back at reception or to security: Fast check out.
- In our communal toilet blocks: Only the “camper” toilet blocks are opening on 13 June (No. 3, No. 6 and the PMR of No. 5). Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedure in line with the rules imposed. Availability of disinfectant for the toilets. Mandatory disinfection of hands on entry/exit and adherence to physical distancing and one-way systems. Toilet blocks No. 4 and No. 1 are expected to open on 4 July 2020. Toilet blocks No. 5 and No. 2 will remain closed for this season (mobile home area).
- Kidz Club: 100% operational from 15 June for children from 5 to 12 years. Adherence to the same rules as schools. Disinfection of hands on entry/exit, wearing of visors for our activity leaders, adherence to physical distancing, groups of 10 children maximum. 4 clubs open from 6 July to 29 August 2020.
Please note: MINIMUM AGE FOR “PITCHOUNS” (LITTLE ONES) CLUB = 4 years. Mandatory registration for clubs via our app.
- Sports activities: 90% operational (archery, boules, aqua aerobics, fitness, ping pong, badminton, tennis, jogging, etc.). Only 3 activities are not currently taking place: football, volleyball and basketball tournaments. Some activities require registration via our app. 100% of our grounds remain freely accessible to families.
- Activity area: 90% operational with enhanced access and health and safety guidelines. Daily spraying of a suitable disinfectant on the children’s playground areas, outdoor fitness equipment and sports equipment. Bouncy castle closed.
- Aquatic areas: 100% operational, maximum numbers have been adapted and adherence to tourist distancing.
- Swimming pools: our 800 m² sundeck can accommodate 200 clients while adhering to physical distancing.
- Lake: our 1000 m² sandy beach can accommodate 250 clients while adhering to physical distancing.
- The “Krusoé” Juice Bar is open but the massage area is closed until 6 July 2020.
Everyone can enjoy themselves!!!! No time restrictions in these two areas. If capacity is reached, access will be suspended until space becomes available. Towels may not be left on empty sunbeds for obvious reasons.
Mandatory disinfection of hands on entry/exit, mandatory shower on entry, mandatory wearing of swimsuits/trunks (shorts and Bermuda short prohibited) and mandatory use of towels on sun loungers and beaches.
Reservation of the jacuzzi in the beach hut (MAX. 2 people, for 15 minutes, children not allowed). Separate entry and exit. Daily spraying of all sun loungers and points of contact (showers & water slide access) with a suitable disinfectant. Floor markings to regulate access to the water slide.
- “Lou Gaudina” Restaurant: our terrace can accommodate around 150 clients while adhering to physical distancing. Disinfection of hands on entry/exit, adherence to distancing between tables. Enhanced disinfection and cleaning of the premises and contactless payment preferred. Cheques not accepted. Mandatory reservation for Lou Gaudina restaurant to enjoy the entertainment on the terrace. In July/August, further entertainment, aimed at families, will be offered in the activity area or on the lake.
- “PROXI” minimarket: Installation of protective Plexiglass screens. Wearing of face masks advised due to limited space. Mandatory disinfection of hands on entry/exit, one-way system, adherence to physical distancing and contactless payment preferred. Cheques not accepted.
- If COVID is suspected: Accommodation is kept permanently available to isolate anyone presenting symptoms. On call emergency doctors (July/August) 1 hour/day, 7 days/week.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Please bring your own face masks with you. Your visitors will not be allowed to access to the facilities (swimming pools, lake and activities, etc.). The shuttle to the beach (July/August) is awaiting authorisation. The information meeting will be digital and played on a loop in the activity area. The information leaflet and activity schedule information will be available on our app, which can be downloaded on arrival.
We look forward to seeing you very soon for a safe and relaxing holiday.